Day 4 - Never want to see another piece of meat!

Moxee

What are you eating? Are you eating the same thing all the time, like chicken breast every day? I would be bored too, with that!

If you don't want to see it, why don't you hide it? Make soup, make meatballs and cover them in sauce, etc. It doesn't have to be about a huge slab of steak in the middle of the plate.

Are you equally sick of eggs? Eggs are also a tasty source of protein and fat.

I'm just thinking that if you say "I'm sick of meat," you're really sick of something else (eating the same kind of meat, or always in the same way, etc.) and not actually sick of the meat itself, since "meat" is such a huge category and includes so many totally different things.

I changed things up today and made a huge salad with lots of raw veggies, some cold chicken and hard boiled eggs. Made a huge difference and I feel a lot better about things now. I think it probably was because I was eating the same two meats every meal, with the same two cooked veggies.

Variety is key to this! Although I eat eggs for breakfast pretty much every morning I try to vary my protein sources for M2 and M3 from day to day making sure I hit poultry, beef, pork, lamb, and seafood every week. Glad changing things up today helped you!

Archived