Does not being hungry in the morning signal that I am eating too much during the day?

wooty

I eat breakfast by the template, but I find I just don't enjoy it like I do for lunch or dinner because I don't feel hungry. Is it because I am eating too much food in general? Has anyone successfully induced themselves into feeling hungry in the morning by eating a smaller dinner?

thanks, robin. i don't mean restrict..maybe "tone it down" might be a better phrase. 

i'm in my last week of the program. breakfast is usually three eggs cooked on coconut oil, sauteed or raw veg, and a half of a small avocado. my lunch is typically a spinach salad with tinned fish or compliant sausage, a fruit, and other various sauteed veg. if i need more fat with my lunch, i add more avocado or 2 tablespoons of paleo mayo. and dinner is either the same thing as my breakfast or lunch, or a piece of meat or fish with sweet potato with coconut oil and salad. 

i really really good, really satisfied with this way of eating, and plan to continue on this way after the 30 days are up. i feel so satisfied, in fact, that i think i could also feel happy and pleasantly full with a lot less of these foods. does that make sense? food just tastes so much better when you are actually hungry, and i want to enjoy eating in the morning. 

I totally get what you mean now. Thanks for that clarification. Believe it or not, we've had folks do stranger things :) You might experiment with dropping your fat a little at meal 3, just to see what happens.

I'd also ask about your sleep- how long are you sleeping? Quality? That could play a big roll, too.

Archived