Semi-whiney Can-I-Have question

Robin D

Okay, so I am very nearly done with my Whole 15 + Whole 30.  Today is the third day of my third re-introduced food (Grains).  Things are going pretty well. 

Here's my question:  because today is my birthday :D I would really like to have a paleo-ized treat.  Specifically the Peach Almond Crisp from Well Fed.  I didn't have any paleo treats while I was doing my Whole 30, but now that I'm back in re-intro phase I was wondering, given that there's only 1/3 cup of almond flour in the aforementioned recipe--can I have some?!  My sugar dragon was tamed long ago, so I'm good on that front.

Honestly, I think I know the answer to my question but ....I'm feeling a little whiney.  I try to live a Whole 9 type lifestyle, I love what my Whole 30s have done for me, but I'm kind of at the point where I'm done.  Like, DONE done with this Whole 30.  I've had to power through some difficult food situations, tell co-workers that I don't want any treats on my birthday....it's getting rough.  Only 3 more days after today!

Happy birthday!

Considering you've finished your whole 30, you can eat what you like - it's a special occasion for you, and if it's worth it, have some. If you can have a piece then leave it alone, fantastic!

(Just to clarify, you're only eating the reintroed food for one day, then having 2 days completely compliant, before reintroing something else?)

Archived