Day 40 and struggling

lizzie_s

Is it that the newness has worn off? That results aren't dramatic? Or have I asked too much of myself? I am at day 40 and although I haven't conquered my bad habits (still doing some unnecessary and emotional eating even tho right foods), I'm feeling a terrible urge to pack it in. I'm not really sure what's happening except that maybe my rebellious side is coming out. I can't decide if I should listen to the message of the struggle and try to reintroduce or if I should push myself further. I find I am actually afraid of sugar, and afraid that if I let up in any way I will end up face first in a pint of ice cream -- or worse.

I need some encouraging vibes and some perspective, folks!

Busy weeks are tough on W30 becasue you can't rely on premade foods.  But, you can still make it simple.  If I had no time, this is what I'd do:

Breakfast - buy baby carrots, pre-hard boiled eggs and a jar of almond butter

Lunch and dinner - buy bagged salad, pre washed/chopped vegetables, cans of tuna and avocados.  That makes a good salad.

Done. It might not be exciting, but it gets the job done.  (and is kind of what I'm doing this week!)

When I had time, I'd do some cookups and make extra - have burgers for dinner, but double the amount you usually make and freeze them.  Make veggie/coconut milk based based soup for lunch and freeze portions to eat with a compliant braut.  Stuff like that.  Build up your stores for next time.

I'm not sure when you planned to stop your W? or what you are hoping to get from it, but when you do stop, make it because you are choosing to stop in order to start reintros or for something totally special.  Don't let something as boring as a busy week stop your progress!  In fact, I'd probably say a busy week is a bad time to stop because you're too busy to think about what to eat, what to reintroduce, etc.  Wait until you have more time to plan and then move on to reintros.

Good luck!

Archived