Starting tomorrow

lovemyaddie

Hi all. I am starting my very first Whole 30 tomorrow. This is my plan for tomorrow.

B-Scrambled Eggs, Cooked with garlic, coconut oil, s &p, strawberries

L- tuna, lime, avocado, jalapeño, on spinach

D- Flank Steak, with garlic and ghee, roasted brocolli with olive oil, lemon and salt and pepper 

What do you think, any pointers? Any suggestions for your favorite quick and easy meals. I am struggling with the idea of fermented foods. I am a very adventurous eater but just have no fondness for sauerkraut and kimchi. Any suggestions? Are these foods necessary in your daily diet. 

Thanks in Advance!!!!!!

Fermented veggies aren't compulsory :D but they are good for you, which is why so many of us eat them. I only started eating them during my 2nd whole30, now I've got quite a taste for them!

Your meal plan looks good, though you need some veggies at breakfast, a couple of cups mixed into your scrambled eggs maybe - don't let fruit push veg off your plate :)

i'd also suggest adding some more vegies to breakfast and lunch - I aim for 2-3 cups per meal, more if i'm having leafy salads.

You may also want to add a little extra fat to breakfast, as having a substantial meal in the morning will probably set you up to be more satisfied throughout the day. Use enough eggs for a serve of protein - this is as many as you can hold, that's likely to be 3-4!

Archived