Life after my first

rozamu

I'm going back to MFP. I won't count cals. I just need my friends and interaction back. I miss them. I will be following my new rules and will read/comment in the forums here too. Good luck on your ventures everyone!

I used to have a problem with getting headaches when I got hungry, too. Make sure you're getting enough good fats. Early in this process I wasn't paying enough attention to that and it really does help to satisfy.

You've also talked a bit about magnesium. I'm a firm believer that very few of us get enough of this without supplementing. Have you tried any of the magnesium drinks before bed? The one I can think of is Natural Calm. I think it absorbs better than the pills if you're taking it before bed. I always take my magnesium pill right before bed, but I've been thinking of changing to a couple hours before bed or substituting the natural calm. I think it may also work better to chew the magnesium pill with a glass of water so it gets absorbed better.

Hope you have a safe and restful weekend!!

dmh1138: thanks! I love reading your posts!

Gramma Susie: I was thinking on working on more fats as I always end up binging on fatty things. Also going go get some natural calm (some travel sized ones) to try out. Thanks for confirming what I was thinking and you have a great weekend too :)

Archived