Whole 30 Attempt 2

abur0418

Today was the first day in awhile I didn't feel the urge to eat very much.

M1: grass fed burger, butternut squash and parsnip hash, tbsp of almond butter and a grapefruit

M2: can of tuna over some spinach, olives, mushrooms and a pear

M3: chili with avocado

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still going strong, the end is near and I can honestly say I have no desire to stop eating this way I feel amazing, my skin looks great, I have virtually obliterated my constant carb an sugar cravings..... It's crazy how easy it is to resist it when you don't eat iit. I don't feel deprived. I feel amazing that I get to eat absolutely amazing food all day long. Like everything I ate today was flippin out of this world. Who needs to eat crap when I can eat like this?

M1: pizza frittata from 21DSD roasted cocoa cauliflower, grapefruit

M2: chili with avocado

M3: carneasada from against all grain over lettuce with homemade salsa and guac, peppers onions and olives, yum.

Sorry - Didn't fall off the wagon, just getting lazy in the end here!

Days 28 and 29 were similar

Breakfast- Pizza Fritatta with roasted veggies (cauliflower one day and carrot/parsnip fries the next)almond butter and a grapefruit

Lunch- Chilli with avocado and a piece of fruit

Dinner- 50/50 burgers with parsnip/carrot fries

last night I had half a banana with almond butter because I have not been feeling well. God must have been pissed last week I was bragging on my blog about not being sick for a year and a half, so now I have this sinus/cold thing. Still not as bad as I used to get colds, but still annoying. I took sudafed and cold medicine simply because I must go to work and It helped me sleep. I was getting very crappy sleep being sick. Oh well, I know there are bad ingredients in it but I needed them. It's day 30 now and I want to bring those cough drops to work, they most certaintly have sugar. I guess I can wait ONE more day for the cough drops. I will do a full review on the Whole 30 and how I feel and everything on my blog, Pencils and Pancakes.

Archived