Sick on Day 27 — Postpone Reintro?

Noelle

I started feeling under the weather last night, and today I have a full-blown stuffy-nose/sore throat/headache/digestive-upset bug. I'm hydrating and resting, but also kind of limping through the meal template today.

This is my third Whole30. I've never done a formal reintro period as suggested in ISWF, and I was planning to do that starting next week. Now I'm wondering if I should wait until this illness is totally out of my system, with an extra week or two of Whole30 compliance before starting reintroduction?

Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

I started feeling under the weather last night, and today I have a full-blown stuffy-nose/sore throat/headache/digestive-upset bug. I'm hydrating and resting, but also kind of limping through the meal template today.

This is my third Whole30. I've never done a formal reintro period as suggested in ISWF, and I was planning to do that starting next week. Now I'm wondering if I should wait until this illness is totally out of my system, with an extra week or two of Whole30 compliance before starting reintroduction?

Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

I would delay until you were feeling better yes. Especially on the things that might cause cold symptoms (like dairy).

Archived