Accidentally found sugar in my almond milk - do I need to start over?

Lyolya

Today is my second day and I am very excited, since I am now in a point of life where I need this program very much. 

I've been having my breakfast coffee with some almond milk in it ,and the coffee has seemed sweet to me. I've checked the list, and here it was: added sugar (listed just as sugar). 

Do I need to start over or I can just get away with no consuming sugar for two extra days - and advice that I've seen in a similar thread?

Thank you.

Olga.

Today is my second day and I am very excited, since I am now in a point of life where I need this program very much. 

I've been having my breakfast coffee with some almond milk in it ,and the coffee has seemed sweet to me. I've checked the list, and here it was: added sugar (listed just as sugar). 

Do I need to start over or I can just get away with no consuming sugar for two extra days - and advice that I've seen in a similar thread?

Thank you.

Olga.

Also check to be sure there is no carrageenan in the ingredients. If that is there, it would require a restart.

Accidental sugar only does not require a restart. You're right: delay reintroing sugar for 2 additional days, so you'll have 30 consecutive sugar-free days. 

Rats.  If you like coconut, switch to full fat canned coconut milk (not what you buy in the milk section but what you cook with).  I cannot even begin to describe how creamy the coffee gets when you emulsify some of that into your cup; doesn't take much.

Thank you all so very much!

Now I feel relieved. Coconut milk is a great idea, I will pop into my closest organic grocery shop to see what they've got. 

Look for coconut milk in a can, and ensure the ingredients don't have sulfites (frequently listed as potassium metabisulfite).

Look for coconut milk in a can, and ensure the ingredients don't have sulfites (frequently listed as potassium metabisulfite).

Arroy-D is perfect and free from everything questionable, but I don't know how widely available it is in stores (I order mine from Amazon.com)

Archived