Sleep?

abur0418

It's day 27 for me...I generally feel amazing but I have been waking up 3-5 times a night....our heater is on high because it's so cold and the air is so dry. So I wake up to get a drink of water then I wake up to pee! Iq fall right back to sleep, and I don't feel tired during the day......although it's quite Annoying. I'm taking the natural calm before bed and I don't know if that has anything to do with dry mouth or it's just the heater. Any suggestions. I know this May not be food related. I run a humidifier and it doesn't make much difference.

Okay, this is simplistic thinking, but what about putting an extra blanket on everyone and turning the heat down? People sleep better in cool temperatures anyway, and maybe that will cut down the dryness. Also, have a look at sealing up your house better. We did the whole green thing, added insulation, caulked leaky areas, and now we have the opposite problem from dryness. We turn the heat down to 62 at night, and it rarely kicks on so we have to run a dehumidifier in the winter to keep things from getting too tropical. Lastly, if you cut your liquids off earlier in the evening, your body may do a better job of holding on to the occasional sip of water you have at night. 

Archived