Downturn day 30/31

Has anyone else experience a downturn on day 30/31?  I was planning on continuing so I am not too stressed but was taken by surprise.  I felt horrible till day 26. 100% compliant not cheats at all. Day 26 I had an immediate turnaround and felt great.  Sleep is better, attitude was better, felt better, etc.

Then end of day 30 I started feeling weird (NO change in diet at all). Day 31... I could barely get off the sofa. I fell asleep last night at 7 am and woke up at 9 am. I could not even get myself out of bed for another hour.  Again, not stressed and will continue on till I see a change. I was just wondering if anyone else has experience this?

My meals are pretty much the same every day. :) Here is a sample:

Breakfast: Three egg scramble with chives. Half a sweet potato. 2 cups veggies (brocoli, squash, zuccini, etc)

or

Two palm sized pieces of egg/sausage/spinach/swee potato casserole with 2 cups veggies

Lunch: Left overs from night before  (Cinnamon stew/chocolate chile/Taj Mahal Chicken/Steak/ etc) and 2-3 cups veggies/ half avacado

Dinner:  Cinnamon stew/chocolate chile/Taj Mahal Chicken/Steak/ etc) and 2-3 cups veggies / have avacado

Usually around one gallon of water through out the day. A quarter cup of coffee in the morning black. Usually no fruit/nuts. Maybe a quarter cup of strawberries every few days with 1 tbs almond butter.

Archived