Finished!

jlsmit

Hello all! 

I finished my first Whole30 as of Friday, 1/31/14. All told, I lost about 19 pounds and 4 inches total. My body fat percentage didn't change a whole lot but I think those numbers are skewed and how much can you really tell from those electrometer machines? I was a little disappointed in the inches & percentages at first but I really can't be. I set 6 new PRs at CrossFit this month, feel loads better, and am not feeding my body junk. I've learned a lot about myself, my cravings, and food addiction. I believe a Paleo lifestyle (with occasional indulgences) is the way for me.

Thanks for your support!

Fabulous results! Those electronic body fat meters are crap. They are very dependent on your overall hydration. Welcome to post W30 land! Do your reintroductions (if you want to reintroduce anything), analyze your data, and then move forward riding your bike!

I've learned a lot about myself, my cravings, and food addiction. I believe a Paleo lifestyle (with occasional indulgences) is the way for me.

Thanks for your support!

You've got that right.  I learned a lot about my cravings and about myself.  The Whole30 allowed me to question the food choices I am going to make.  I've lost 11 lbs in 30 days by just following the program with occasional light exercise. 

Keep up the good work.

Archived