What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

Kryztle

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't drink wine last night...stayed compliant! Yay me!! Today I am reintroducing gluten with grains! Breakfast was a everything bagel with my eggs in coconut oil. Coffee blended with cinn, coco, and coconut oil, no ice this time and liked it much better!! Lunch I am going to eat Jimmy Johns but NO chips. Chips are a no brakes food for me so not reintroducing them!!!

I didn't use ice in mine Kryztle. I do enjoy iced coffee from time to time, but coffee in the morning, to wake me up? It's gotta be hot! :) The oil makes a big difference. And I've read that if you just stir oil in, it is MUCH more unpleasant! I'm glad you liked it! It seems like a lot of work for one cup of coffee, but it is good and worth the extra effort for me when I want something more than just coconut milk in it!

I hear ya on the chips. They are so addictive. My kids had some the other day, and I thought, what the heck, one won't hurt. So I ate one and was like GET AWAY FROM ME NOW!! Hahahaha! Good ice cream is like that for me too.

Good for you on staying compliant while being out! I have to admit, I am glad that wine is made from grapes for whenever I do drink again! LOL I was just thinking the other day, I really need to have a big ol' grilled steak, a big ol' side salad, and a lovely glass of red wine! Maybe soon!

The dressing recipe is in ISWF..do you have that book? If not I will get the recipe for you, guess what Is in it...yes the mayo ;) and the chicken I just seasoned it put a fresh cut in half jalepeno on top and wrapped with bacon...it was SO good!!!!

Wow that chicken sounds awesome! I am so proud of you for how well you are doing! You are helping to keep me in line most of the time when I am having a bad day. That's awesome you are not having a reaction to gluten, but I do know that can be one of those slow, sneaky things, so just keep listening to your body! You are such a rockstar!

Archived