Starting today - 2/11/14

Gwendalou

I was going to start March 1, but decided why wait.  I started this morning.  Eggs for breakfast, banana for lunch, and I have the stovetop carnitas simmering away to be rolled in lettuce and dipped in sunshine sauce.  I have to say, I'm looking forward to that!

I look forward to learning from you all.

Awesome decision to start now rather than later. Just so that you have it...here's the meal planning template:

http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Meal-Planning-Template.pdf

Your breakfast and lunch both contain compliant foods but neither follow the template. You should have a palm size amount of protein (or the amount of eggs you can hold in your hand--usually 3+ if that's your only source of protein), 1-2 thumbs of fat, and 2-3 cups of vegetables. Fruit isn't to be used as a meal or snack--if eaten it should be incorporated into a meal or immediately afterward. 

Best of luck to you! 

I cooked the eggs in bacon fat.  Does that count?   :)    I don't see me being able to eat veggies at breakfast.   On the fruit, my particular stomach does not do well when mixing fruit with other foods.  It sort of needs to be eaten all on its own and separated from other foods by a couple hours on either side.

I'll look over the template.  I'm a court reporter and I'm very careful of what I eat for breakfast and lunch because I cannot afford any stomach issues.  I don't get to choose when my breaks are and I have had some seriously uncomfortable mornings and afternoons due to making unfortunate choices. 

Archived