A Whole lotta Whole30 (journal)

PamH

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Spoke too soon.  I guess I am back.  I need more structure during this time in my life since I just haven't been able to control my stress eating and my life is quite stressful.  Good stress and bad stress.  I just turn to comfort foods and for me that means sugars.  Working at the food co-op and having a house full of food that my family eats makes it a constant temptation.  I just do better with strong parameters at times and now is the time.  

So, back to a Whole30 AND a histamine reduced diet.  This ought to be fun.   :mellow:

Decaf coffee and coconut milk before my shower.  Day off… thankfully

it is hard.  i went away with my family last week.  Having my parents, sister and the kids there and eating out all the time made it hard to even try to stay focussed and not being one to rock the boat i didnt try very hard ... i have a new appreciation for living alone and only having what I want in the house!!

A couple of days of eating my whole30 (ish) choices and i feel more energised already. 

I struggle with breakfast too, and just eat it mid monring when i can face it.

With the oil pulling, is it instead of brushing teeth or as well as???

Keep up the good work xx

it is hard.  i went away with my family last week.  Having my parents, sister and the kids there and eating out all the time made it hard to even try to stay focussed and not being one to rock the boat i didnt try very hard ... i have a new appreciation for living alone and only having what I want in the house!!

A couple of days of eating my whole30 (ish) choices and i feel more energised already. 

I struggle with breakfast too, and just eat it mid monring when i can face it.

With the oil pulling, is it instead of brushing teeth or as well as???

Keep up the good work xx

No, I brush and swish.  Most important is to floss and swish but no way can I not brush, too.  I eliminated the sesame oil pulling after I had a few hives outbreaks.  Removing the histamines includes removing sesame seeds.  I need to start up again with coconut oil.

Thanks for the encouragement.  

Archived