Mike's Log

namtrag

Thanks, Bethany!

I agree that we should reintroduce things as the program states, just to see how we react to it.   My wife is a little more cautious, as she wants to not be tempted to fall off the wagon.  She loves having rules to eat by.

I will try to talk her into it, but it will be a hard sell! :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there are hard rules for the reintroduction period as well and then based on those results you can create your own new rules or go back to Whole30's rules. Having both of you on the same page will help long run either way. Right now my only struggle with post-W30 life is that I'm the only one "policing" my personal rules. But usually it is enough to have them and what I find is my body is sensitive enough now after eating this way for the better part of a year that my body does a lot of its own policing.

Congratulations, Mike.

Thanks so much.  This is the first "diet" I have done where I am feeling done with the diet, and so hungry that I eat a huge meal of crap to celebrate losing weight!  We are truly incorporating this way of eating permanently because it is not like being on a diet at all

Archived