Help, don't want to lose weight!

I am concerned about getting through my 30 days without losing weight. I am on day 3 and have been leaning heavily on olive oil, coconut milk, and avocado to boost calories, also cashews. I have lots of bloating and gas, probably due to the oils. I did order some compliant digestive enzymes, hoping they will help. I can use suggestions please on other calorie rich compliant foods...thank you! I do not handle spicy food well because I have GERD.

I am concerned about getting through my 30 days without losing weight. I am on day 3 and have been leaning heavily on olive oil, coconut milk, and avocado to boost calories, also cashews. I have lots of bloating and gas, probably due to the oils. I did order some compliant digestive enzymes, hoping they will help. I can use suggestions please on other calorie rich compliant foods...thank you! I do not handle spicy food well because I have GERD.

This article has lots of tips on maintaining your weight while on a Whole30. http://whole9life.com/2013/12/keeping-weight-whole30/

Archived