Out of Breath Easier??

chanan88

Hi

I started my second whole30 on April 1st, so I'm day 14, I've noticed that I've been really struggling to catch my breath during work outs, my breathing is really laboured & it feels as if half my throat is closed up! I haven't increased my exercise quantity/intensity so I was wondering if this was just lingering carb flu or if anyone had felt the same? Its definitely something new though!

I'm not feeling sick or suffering breathing difficulties normally just when I'm exercising?

I'm reluctant to go to the GP if its just my body getting over the yuk that was in it!!  :) :)

• Moderators

We are swimming in pollen where I live, which causes breathing issues, but I guess you are in a different season in NZ. 

Your experience is curious. It doesn't sound too alarming if you have no problems except when exercising, but it is certainly curious. 

Its autumn here, so no pollen just rain!! I'm going to go to the docs today, see what it is, if its not carb flu!! I'm not eating any new foods so don't think it'll be allergies! I hope its not a virus! I hate being sick! Thanks

Archived