Reintroduction = Bloating

Hi all,

I just started reintroducing gluten-free grain products today. After a handful of chips, I almost immediately felt bloated. The bloat continues hours later. Before the Whole30, I never had a reaction to gluten free grains. I'm worried that everything I consume is going to make me bloated now - but that that doesn't necessarily mean I have a sensitivity to it. Any thoughts?

After eliminating them for 30 days, your body's reaction to foods that are troublesome will be magnified.  You may not have noticed a reaction before, but that/those foods you are sensitive to were probably contributing to a lot of vague symptoms and overall damaging your health.

I'm having the exact same issue yogi bubble and was about to post the same question. Things that didn't bother me prior to the Whole30 are now giving me bloat and awful stomach pains. I plan to stick with a whole30 way of life going forward so it's not really any problem for me to keep eliminating these foods but I have found it interesting that I was eating foods without realising the real damage they were doing to me.

Archived