Brand new - starting May 15th

drhobbs

I am so excited for all of us on our newfound pathway to health and control. Such a liberating and incredible feeling!

I was very nervous for today, wondering how I would feel and whether I would want to "cut loose" tomorrow... and I don't. I just want to continue quietly assimilating this lifestyle as my new normal, appreciating every bite of delicious food and how it makes me feel.

I don't NEED a specific food to make me feel happy, secure, comforted, or full. I can go to gatherings, host events, go out of town and eat at restaurants and still have ownership of my decisions.

Most importantly, I reinforced to myself the impact that I can make on myself and on the planet simply by being aware of my choices and being an informed consumer. I am so thankful for this program, and this community.

Thank you to all of you for joining me on my journey :)

Good luck and best wishes for a healthy future! Brea, keep us posted on your little one :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was very nervous for today, wondering how I would feel and whether I would want to "cut loose" tomorrow... and I don't. I just want to continue quietly assimilating this lifestyle as my new normal, appreciating every bite of delicious food and how it makes me feel.

I don't NEED a specific food to make me feel happy, secure, comforted, or full. I can go to gatherings, host events, go out of town and eat at restaurants and still have ownership of my decisions.

Most importantly, I reinforced to myself the impact that I can make on myself and on the planet simply by being aware of my choices and being an informed consumer. I am so thankful for this program, and this community.

Wow Bec!  I couldn't have said it better!  I'm going to print this up because this is exactly how I feel and want to continue - "quietly assimilating this as my new normal"

Archived