IS THAT OK FOR BREAKFAST?

adryana

HEY THAT IS WHAT IM EATING FOR BREAKFAST, SOME MEAT BALLS AND CHICKEN BROCCOLI OMELET IS THAT TOO MUCH FOR BREAKFAST ?

ALSO CAN i HAVE ONLY 3 MEALS A DAY ? BREAKFAST 9 AM, LUNCH 3:30 AND A LATER DINNER AROUND 10 PM ? OR DO I CUT THE DINNER BECAUSE IS TOO LATER

IM FEELING LIKE IM EATING TOO MUCH FOR ME TO GET SATISFY, IS THAT A PROBLEM ? IM GETTING LIKE 2 AND HALF PORTIONS OF PROTEINS , IS THAT FINE ? CAN I EAT A LITTLE MORE PROTEIN ?

IM NOT USE TO EAT PROTEIN EVERYDAY, IM A CARBO PERSON SINCE 2002 , IS FREAK HARD TO GET DAY BY DAY WITHOUT CARBO, BUT IM HANGING IN THERE ; MY QUESTION IS MY STOMACH IS KILLING ME IM FEELING GASSY IS THAT NORMAL ?

THANKS YOU ALL , THIS WEBSITE IS A HELL OF HELP . 

post-45228-0-24188800-1400098249_thumb.j

• Moderators

What you are eating for breakfast is okay. It would be better if you added more veggies to all the protein. 

Meals should be spaced 4-6 hours apart. You can eat more than 3 meals. I ate 4, 5, and sometimes 6 meals per day when I was starting. It took me more than one year to figure out how to be satisfied all day on 3 meals. 

Some people experience disturbed sleep if they eat within 2 hours of going to bed, but if that schedule is the best you can do, I would not skip the last meal. 

People who have not eaten much animal protein sometimes have trouble with digestion at first. Taking digestive enzymes and eating fermented foods like sauerkraut and kimchi can help. 

Archived