too many avocados?

So I know avocado falls into the fat category, rather than fruit or vegetable (right?), but I see it as a component in so many whole30 meals. I love avocados (and guacamole) and could easily eat an avocado a day, but I'm thinking I may need to resist that desire?

So I know avocado falls into the fat category, rather than fruit or vegetable (right?), but I see it as a component in so many whole30 meals. I love avocados (and guacamole) and could easily eat an avocado a day, but I'm thinking I may need to resist that desire?

Nope, eat up. 

It Starts with Food recommended at least a half an avocado a day. I usually have a salad a day with guacamole. I need them to add variety for me. Such a struggle to like other vegetables and technically, I think it's a fruit (like tomatoes) but has so many benefits.

Question: Technically couldn't we have either three Halfs? or Three whole Avacado a day? they're a fat and we need fat 

at each meal right?    Yes yes variety is key but when they're ready to eat they're ready to eat.  I'd rather have an avocado 

as my fat than a tablespoon or two of olive oil anyway. 

Question: Technically couldn't we have either three Halfs? or Three whole Avacado a day? they're a fat and we need fat 

at each meal right?    Yes yes variety is key but when they're ready to eat they're ready to eat.  I'd rather have an avocado 

as my fat than a tablespoon or two of olive oil anyway. 

Yes and the template recommendations are MINIMUMS not maximums. Reducing fat intake to lose weight is really counter intuitive as fat in your diet slows digestion and keeps you feeling full longer. 

Thank you. I thought that was correct. Sometimes when reading others posts you get miss information. Which is why I strongly 

recommend having the book in hand. (which right now is not the case for me) hence my question.   Thanks for the speedy gonzals

reply. 

Archived