Feeling great and concerned

staceylynn

I am finishing day 6 and I am feeling good. I haven't had any of the symptoms that are expected when starting whole 30 and I'm nervous that I am doing something wrong! I will say I have been dairy free and gluten free for over 6 months but I am worried that something is off since i am not feeling bad! Is this silly? I am pretty sure my food is 100% compliant but because I am not feeling the bad things I am wondering! Anyone else out there experience the same thing?

Day 8 for me and I've been thinking the same thing...feel great! Monday Afternoon I had a headache, but I think it was because I did not drink as much water at work as I had over the weekend.....so been better at that. I have absolutely no cravings either. I do have a long car trip on Saturday.....need to go visit a sick family member and will need to pack both my lunch and dinner to eat in the car.....so that will be a challenge as I can't think of anything other than chicken salad with crudités on the side to take send I'm afraid that will not be enough. I tend to eat big portions! Any suggestions for dinner?

I'm starting day 6 and so far I've felt really good, but today I am exhausted!!! I made myself get up and run a mile this morning and I immediately wanted a nap. Thankfully it's Friday and it's a 3 day weekend :)

I'm with you. I am starting day 5 and haven't had anything too bad yet. Only issues were I have been incredibly sluggish when running and I almost fell asleep in a meeting at work. I am not entirely sure the second one wouldn't have happened anyway. 

Ditto to the hated ones - Day 7, and I only experienced some sluggishness. However, I was already very low sugars, almost no gluten/starch, very low dairy, & exercising consistently.  But that's been a PROCESS over many years to become "one of those people"...

Yah, I guess if the dietary me from 10 years ago read the sentence I'd hate me too :lol:  

Day 13 for me and not really felt any different or had side effects. Which is pretty hard for the motivation levels. I am definitely doing it to the letter. Have only eaten what I have made from scratch since I started.

Man I would kill for a wine. And I'm not even half way yet!

Oh I'm so glad I saw this post; glad you all are feeling well and not suffering badly; I was hoping that this would be the case, as I've if you've already eliminated a few of the things not allowed it surely can't be so bad! since feb this year (newly diagnosed chronic migraine, fatigue & fibromyalgia last 10years) I've progressively gone caffeine / alcohol/ chocolate / gluten / dairy & lastly sugar free, using iquitsugarforlife, which led me to paleo and hence whole30! Excited to start just gotta do my planning when I get some quiet from the kids. It's all Inspiring isn't it!

Archived