Today is Day 1 for me!

Gomunster

Today is officially day 1 of my Whole30! I finished reading the book a few days ago after I read Robb Wolf's The Paleo Solution. Currently, I'm going through Wheat Belly. Anyway, I've never done the Whole30 before, but lately I've been eating the paleo way about 95% of the time.

I even signed up for the Whole30 Daily, so hopefully that will help keep me motivated.

The hardest part for me will be going without maple syrup. I usually like to make a protein pancake after a hard workout, but I just so happen to be all out of my protein powder sooooo that temptation shouldn't be too bad.

I also expect my time of the month to be difficult (which I believe starts in about 4 days or so).

But here I am! I'm going to do it! Took my weight and measurements this morning and we will see how I do over the course of the next 30 days!! :D

So Day 1 is in the books...er...bank? Whatever! I did it!

I am having some random sugar cravings for things like ice cream (which is weird since I honestly rarely ever even eat ice cream, like maybe once every 6-7 months! haha).

But now it's time for bed! Goooooodniiiiiiight! :D

Currently on Day 3 right now!

I'm so proud of not caving in! Last night, I was tired and just felt like eating whatever, but I just kept telling myself the following:

"It's just 30 days....you can do this!"

"Those foods are still going to be there!"

"Prove to yourself that you CAN do this!"

I am so determined to complete these next 27 days of my Whole30! :D

Archived