No snacks?!?!! Help

RebeccaJean

Day #18, and nuts are not my friend! I had some nuts, along with cucumber & carrots the night before last, as a mini meal, which was fine. Well the nuts were sitting there and I had 2 handfuls last night (cashews) they were so good, but I could tell it'd be easy to overeat them. So I've decided to take a break from nuts for a while, I don't want to feed my habit of wanting to snack, just to snack. Also, I noticed I had some indigestion, first time in weeks, so maybe I'm sensitive to nuts as well? I've discovered I'm sensitive to eggs, and night shades, now nuts...LOL. What's next?! 

I wouldn't say they're *new* allergies. They're usually ones you've had for a while but didn't notice in the giant haze your life was before. For instance, I have Celiac's disease but only found out in February (a year after I finished my first W30). Did the disease come up suddenly? No. I just never noticed the problems because they were normal.

Imagine if you were allergic to cats but had 10 of them. You've had cats your whole life. Until you get rid of the cats, you'll probably not know your body is allergic to them, because the symptoms of your allergies have been a constant for you. If you go cat-free for a month, the introduction of a single cat will probably make your body explode - your immune system doesn't want to breathe cat dander! It's had too much already!

Archived