Ideas for egg yolks

PaleoPetals

I make a recipe for my husband every week (pizza puffs) that only uses the whites of the eggs (he is not doing W30) which leaves me with about 5-6 yolks leftover, any ideas or recipes I could make with them. I know it's not much but I hate waste.

I guess I could just add them to this recipe that is W30 complaint that I found off the same webiste http://blog.stuffimakemyhusband.com/2012/09/make-ahead-italian-brunch-bake.html I just dont know how adding extra yolk might effect the taste/consistancy. I would appreciate any ideas :)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello I am new here.

I think you are trying to make Hollandasie Sauce. If i am saying right then you should browse website where you can get more and best ideas of making recipes with eggs. I have listed some website below.Hope this will help you.

allrecipes.com

food.com

knorr.com (Hollandaise Sauce mix).

I am sorry that i dont have exact recipe page.Do it by yourslef.

Thanks

knorr.com (Hollandaise Sauce mix).

This mix includes almost exclusively off plan ingredients. DO NOT include Knorr Hollandaise Sauce mix during the whole30.

Ingredients: Corn Starch, Malodextrin, wheat starch, whey protein, soybean oil, lactose, corn starch, corn gluten, salt, fructose, citric acid, onion powder, yeast extract, quar gum, spices, caramel color, natural flavors, garlic powder, dextrose.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived