Day 12 no appetite/work issues

kelso0

So I'm on day 12 of my Whole30 and at first, I was doing really well following the meal template. I would have a piece or 2 of egg casserole for breakfast (with spinach, mushrooms, and peppers in it), then at lunch I would bring either chicken or beef, then make a salad. On a side note, I don't normally get lunch at a typical time because I work full time at Subway, and breaks aren't allowed between 11 and 1. Dinner I usually have beef, or chicken, then a mix of sautéed veggies (spinach, peppers, onions, mushrooms) or salad (red cabbage and carrots). I cook everything in a good amount of ghee and usually top my meals with homemade guacamole or mayo. On days that I did Crossfit (which I didn't start until day 7, but I've been going almost a year), I would throw in a sweet potato (usually in the form of hash) or cooked white/red potatoes. I made up a delicious chicken salad to take to work, and it was great the first week, but I'm already burnt out on it. I realized my mistake yesterday was drinking coffee before I ate, but I haven't had any since then. Right now, a free chicken bacon ranch at work sounds better than anything I bring, but I haven't gave in to any of it...not even the cookies. I've been making myself eat, and I'd like to do something besides eggs in the morning, but it has to be something that's ready to eat. I've thought about drinking chicken broth in the mornings, but I know that's still not enough food. I just don't like the idea of making myself eat because I love food and it's depressing when you can't enjoy what you're eating.

Archived