Parmesan Cheese FAIL.

Not sure if this is the right forum for this post....

I've thoroughly enjoyed eating spaghetti squash in place of any kind of pasta during my whole30 and continuing on in my post-whole30 life. One thing that I REALLY, REALLY missed and felt I wanted to add back was parmesan cheese-I was so convinced it would make a delicious meal of spaghetti squash with grass-fed meat sauce over the top good.

Wow. It did nothing for it! Really-I don't know why I was missing it so much! No need to add that back in again! Amazing how much my taste buds have changed!

On another note...not really sure it's related, but I think it may be. Last night after I ate that spaghetti squash with grass-fed meat sauce and parmesan cheese, I felt like my meal was just sitting in my stomach like a brick. I haven't had that feeling ONCE since I began!

UGH. And I woke up with a headache and scratchy throat this morning....may not be related to the 1-2 Tbsp. of shredded parmesan cheese I ate last night, but then again, maybe it is!? See? Totally not worth it! :P

I never thought I had any issues with dairy before. I ate some fresh mozzarella on Saturday and didn't seem to have any issues...I wonder if it's certain cheeses or dairy products?

was it bufallo milk mozarella? that could make a difference?

Archived