Day 26/27 and feeling hungover???

leigh

Hey everyone,

Its my first time posting here at the Forum although I've been lurking in the background since I started my Whole 30 26 days ago (ok so technically I started Sept 1st, but knowing that I would have to restart since hubby and I were going on an anniversary weekend away and I knew I wouldn't be able to stay compliant).  Anyways, its been REALLY helpful reading the timeline of 'What to expect" symptoms on the website because it kept me from feeling like I was going crazy.  But I've hit a bit of a wall the last day and a half and no idea why.  I woke up yesterday morning feeling ... well feeling kinda hungover.  The kind of headache I would get from one glass too many of red wine.  (although obviously I haven't had any) And nauseous.  And some not fun intestinal stuff. It started on Sunday night after dinner so I'm wondering if its a reaction to something I ate? Not in a food-poisoning type way but maybe something I'm actually sensitive to?  Sunday we went out for dinner to a steak house and I did my best to make sure everything was compliant.  Had a steak, baked potato, a salad with a balsamic dressing (which they assured me had no sugar although I find that surprising).  Fried mushrooms and onions on the side.  Otherwise nothing else.  But I came home with crazy snack cravings (which I haven't had in weeks) a headache, and rumbling stomach.  Here I am two days later and still feeling weird.  Anyone else experiencing something remotely like this? Or is this more likely a really weird bug I've picked up?  Normally I'd chalk it up to just being plain old sick but it just doesn't feel like that.....

Thoughts? Insights?

Really? Wow Thanks Tom.  I tried to let them know what I couldn't have but the waitress was less involved/helpful then other establishments I've been to. (After reading tips on the website I made a point to not imply I have allergies since this creates unnecessary work but I wonder how serious they take it otherwise)

When I start my reintroduction week, I'll see how I respond to glutten....

Archived