2 kiwi

Snack

Banana with a little almond butter

Dinner.

Homemade sauce & meatballs (pork/beef) & spaghetti squash

Tea

Day 10

Breakfast

2 scrambled eggs with tomato and spinach. Sweet potato cake coffee. Homemade hazelnut creamer

Lunch

Left over spaghetti squash meatballs and sauce

Snack

Pineapple, hard boiled egg

Coffee.

Dinner

Steak. Roasted red potatoes with onion. Asparagus. Seltzer

Tea

Day 11

Breakfast

2 scrambled eggs with left over steak and asparagus

Sweet potato cake

Coffee hazelnut creamer

Lunch

Leftovers

1 meatball

Red potato

Steamed cauliflower

Canned veggies

Dinner

Butternut squash soup

Deviled eggs

Snack

1/2 pecan larabar. Green olives. And pickle. ( weird I know lol)

Tea

I try not to snack. But the reason I sometimes do is because I'm a hairstylist and if im doing a clients hair I can't just eat my lunch. So I plan and think of I won't eat lunch until whatever time so I'll have a small snack between lunch and breakfast ( I placed them in the wrong spot above). Just so I'm not starving by lunch

Meals look ok, although it's hard to determine whether you're consistently having enough protein and vegetables.  Aim for 1-2 palms of protein and 1-3 cups of veggies per meal. In a few meals, I can't tell whether you're getting fat in: have the appropriate amount per meal, according to the recommended meal template

Are you drinking water throughout the day?  You want to aim for 1/2 an ounce of water per pound of your current body weight, daily.

Are you getting a solid 8 hours of sleep nightly?

Snacks, when needed, are recommended to be mini-meals consisting of protein, veg and fat. Save the fruit to have as part of your main meals, not as a snack.

What's in the hazelnut creamer? My concern is that you're treading into SWYPO territory. From the Whole30 "Can I Have Guide":

Tip: Regarding “Paleo” coffee creamer… sigh. We know there’s a recipe out there where eggs, coconut milk, dates, and some voodoo magic are combined with prayers to create a thick, creamy concoction that can take the place of your cream and sugar (or Coffeemate) and once again transform your undrinkable black coffee into sweet, dreamy caffeine. This is not okay–sugary creamer substitutes fall under the SWYPO rule. Instead, we’d encourage you to take a look at why you need this at all. Do you really like coffee, or are you drinking it for the hit of sugary flavor? - See more at: http://whole30.com/2013/06/the-official-can-i-have-guide-to-the-whole30/#sthash.1X3ELCjO.dpuf

Out of curiosity you said this is just the past 3 days, anything changed in your diet/sleep from the days previous to that? Also where are you in your cycle. I agree with all the tweeks Chris suggested. Remember that when eggs are your only protein you need to eat as many as you can hold in your hand without dropping them which is probably at least 3.

I get at least 8 hours of sleep. I feel great all together. I drink TONS of water. Always have. And I cook everything with coconut oil or ghee to get my fat in. I usually eat 3 eggs but sometimes it's so hard to get that many down.

The hazelnut cream is just soaked hazelnuts. Blended with a vanilla bean. I use that or coconut milk.

My headaches aren't bad. And they go away. Just weird that they're after lunch.

Archived