starting Monday 10th November

susanleona

Ok so I've decided to do this! Looking forward to it but a bit anxious too. As I'm not starting until I've been trying to get my head focused. So I've started to cut out the sugar etc already. I generally cook from scratch anyway so im not panicking about that part. Today I did well enough, when I was feeling hungry in work, I ate chicken, after work I had a stew but now I'm hungry again. . So what do I eat in these times??

I also work in a bakery! So temptation is always there but I'm well able to resist, most of the time!

Thanks for any advice/help/support.

• Moderators

Many people fail to eat enough when they begin a Whole30. Study the meal planning template - http://whole30.com/downloads/whole30-meal-planning.pdf - and be sure to eat at least the minimum and more if you get hungry between meals. I have a fast metabolism and often eat twice the minimum recommended by the meal template. What makes the Whole30 work is not eating less, it is eating foods that genuinely nourish your body and eating them on a good schedule. 

Guest Jense58

Ok so I've decided to do this! Looking forward to it but a bit anxious too. As I'm not starting until I've been trying to get my head focused. So I've started to cut out the sugar etc already. I generally cook from scratch anyway so im not panicking about that part. Today I did well enough, when I was feeling hungry in work, I ate chicken, after work I had a stew but now I'm hungry again. . So what do I eat in these times??

I also work in a bakery! So temptation is always there but I'm well able to resist, most of the time!

Thanks for any advice/help/support.

Just a shout out of support to you!  Huge kudos to you re work temptation ... now THAT's inspiring!

When I feel hungry at work, it's a signal that I might be bored ... or dehydrated.  First thing I do is drink water and see if that takes care of it ... and if I can I make a change of scenery ... to help the boredom part.  Boredom and food is NOT a good combination for me.  Boredom only happens at work for me.  No boredom trigger when I have the freedom to take a walk, call a friend, go to a movie.   :(  

Archived