Starting December 3rd

betterdays

So this is day 1 for me. I'm looking for a life changing experience in more ways then health. I'm a mom who has had a tough year.  My husband had a stroke in June 2013 and wasn't suppose to live, he did, it was a miracle. My son went through Post Traumatic Stress and was out of school for a month. I then had neck surgery and have metal and 6 screws in my spine because my spinal cord was being crushed and I could have been paralyzed. Then my mother passed away in April 2014. This all happened in less then 12 months. 

I need to change my life, my health, my stress, my obsession with sugar and junk.  I have gained about 30 pounds in this last year because sugar is my drug.  I have fibromyalgia and spinal stenosis and am getting prepared for a second back surgery in my lumbar spine.

I know I can do this, I want to do this, I just need the strength and willpower to fight my addiction.  Anyone in their first week...... I welcome your comments and sharing your pain as the food industry has taken us prisoners and they have no chance of setting us free.

People suffer tragedies everyday, my pain is a fraction to what others have to deal with, yet it can be so hard.

​May all of you be blessed with strength and courage as you pursue cleansing your body of addiction in many ways. 

That's alot of trauma to deal with in a year's time.   The best thing is being able to talk about it with others.   The pain you're dealing with is very real.   Don't try to minimize, downplay or understate what you're going through.

I get it.  I also get your true value and importance of your role as the mother and pillar of strength for your entire family.  You're an angel and hey, we're here to help support you.   

Archived