has anyone signed up for the pre-made meals?

Gina56

I would assume the OP is talking about this: http://whole30.com/2012/07/premade-paleo/

I haven't tried them. Depending on your lifestyle, such meals might be a great thing: providing a way to feed yourself nourishing whole30 meals without needing to cook but it would also mean missing an opportunity to learn how to source ingredients and prepare meals that fit the guidelines. proceed with caution.

I've gotten them before.  They're pretty tasty.  What I've done in the past is buy 5 days worth of meals that I stash in the freezer.  That way I have something just in case dinner sneaks up on me and I'm too exhausted to do anything besides order a pizza.  They're pricey, but I like the convenience.

If you're into Once a Month Cooking, you can make up your own emergency food without having to buy anything from premade paleo. 

Yes those are the ones I was referring to. I think your idea to buy some and put in the freezer for those 'late night at work' times when cooking is too much of a challenge is a pretty good idea. I am glad to hear they taste good. I'm going to look into it. Thanks! 

Archived