Hello, glass of wine. How nice to meet you!

AbiCree

I am on day 21 and could not be happier wiht results and the way I feel- I feel like I could jump to the moon!  I am starting to read about introding foods. But, where in the book does it talk about wine? Anyone have any thoughts or tips? I know...it is likely the same protocal for all other food groups.  But, want to ask!

It is the only thing I really miss. One stop shopping for sugar and alcohol I guess.

Sounds like you've hit the jackpot....Tiger Blood Day.  Congratulations.

You can start drinking wine and eating sugar on Day 31.   I don't recommend it but all is permitted.  I recommend a slow roll reintroduction. Look at the middle of the forum for the reintroduction threads.  All questions have been answered there.   Good job going until the end.

A slow roll reintroduction is a gentle approach. Taking the slow roll will give you more time to evaluate your overall health and well being.  A slow roll reveals what a food reset is all about.  It gives you some perspective about being meticulous for 30 days  and  launching into the deep on Day 31.

It will help you establish a way of eating that will bring you continued bliss, joy and oh happiness found.... for your future.

Archived