Feeling angry

Hi all

This is my first Whole30. I am in the evening of day 3.

This might sound strange but I WANT to have withdrawal type symptoms - i WANT to feel something to make me see that not having my icecream at night, milk in coffee blah blah blah is worth it. However I feel completely normal. Am I doing it right??? All I am eating is meat chicken fish eggs  veges fruit oil and nuts. Not a thing more.

Then I go ahead and read that snacking on fruit is not a good idea. Im angry! I WANT to have SOMETHING to nibble on.

(Ps this angry feeling is probably more likely that its nearly that time of the month).

This had better be worth it for me! Apologies for my negative tone.

(Ps this angry feeling is probably more likely that its nearly that time of the month).

... then carb-dense vegetables are your friend right now.  Potatoes, sweet potatoes, winter squash, beets, carrots, jicama, rutabaga, plantains and parsnips. Have at least one carb-dense vegetable daily.

Not everyone has withdrawal symptoms, so the absence of them does not necessarily mean you're not on the right track.

If you'd like to confirm if you're doing this correctly, post 2-3 days worth of your food log, including portion sizes, water consumption, any exercise and nightly hours of sleep. Folks here can then give you feedback on possible tweaks.

Archived