Day 12 and I think I'll just go back to normal at the end

Update:  I made it.  Today is day 31 and I stayed compliant today because a) it's a habit, B) it was a busy day without time to try a reintroduction food, c) because I loved what I saw on the scale this morning and d) I don't really care about having a Mountain Dew, Skyline Chili, Dairy Queen or Little Debbie.  I think I might be a little afraid of having anything like that at this point.  But I think I'm starting to enjoy what I'm eating now and it's becoming less of a chore to gather what I need and cook my meals.

Was thrilled to see I'd lost 22.5 lbs with just my change in what I eat:

http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/26276-225-lbs-in-30-days/

Great result timeshifter, and so glad you managed to see it through... I think reintros (if you are going to do them at all) should be taken real slow.... Why be so hasty to un-do the great work you've done over the past 30 days? And why be so hasty to get back to that poor excuse for food that got you here in the first place? Take it easy....

Yay for you!  When you posted on day 12, I could relate to my day 12.. all I wanted to do was drive thru Taco Bell and order a giant cup of cheese sauce and a straw. :) 

I'm on day 24... stories like yours inspire me to persevere! 

Archived