Starting 2nd Whole30 on March 18th

chennaichick

Hi all

This is my second Whole30. I did my first in Jan and did me proud. I lost 3.5 kilos and lost 2.5 inches in my middle. So don't ask me why I went back to eating the way I did before. I have since put back 1.5 kilos *shame* and am not getting an inch tape near me as I am afraid of what I might find out. 

Anyhoo, I decided enough's enough and am going back on the wagon. Starting asap. Which is tomorrow, March 18th. 

Last time, I subsisted a lot on soups, stews and so on. I am an Indian and vegetarian from birth and basically made the usual food, minus the rice. 

Anyone starting around this time? 

cheers

Lavanya

I'm also starting the 18th - today! I did my first for about 45 days this january/February and have since gone back to old ways for the last week and I'm feeling so gross! I let some weekend trips get the best of my resolve so I'm ready to clean up! Glad to have a couple of other repeat folks in this with me.

hey everyone! 

How was Day 1? Was it as grim as you feared? How's day 2 looking so far? 

I am doing Intermittent Fasting on my non-workout days (T,TH,SAT) and my morning drink was a mug of ginger tea. Kind of a dumb choice as it made me hungry. Then I got caught up with work and the feeling went away. 

For lunch, I am doing myself some stuffed peppers - recipe in my blog (https://experimentcleaneating.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/recipe-peppers-stuffed-and-baked/).%C2'>

Day 2 has gone well. The sugar is starting to leave my body and I am trying to come up with recipes to pre-make for when my typically rough days come on Day 4 and 5. I will look at your recipe for sure! I have no recipes that don't include meat of some kind so that will be wonderful. 

Do you have a dinner planned already?

• Administrators

Day 2 has gone well. The sugar is starting to leave my body and I am trying to come up with recipes to pre-make for when my typically rough days come on Day 4 and 5. I will look at your recipe for sure! I have no recipes that don't include meat of some kind so that will be wonderful. 

Do you have a dinner planned already?

LOL, I love your avatar!

Archived