Sleepover ideas?

ladyhoward

My son has a sleepover a few times a month it seems, and now that we are doing the Whole30, I'm struggling with ideas on what to feed him and his friends on the weekends. I can do eggs for breakfast - no problem there. But lunch used to be grilled cheese or some other sandwich - I'd do carrots and a fruit with it often times which I could still do, but I'm short on ideas for the "main" part of the meal. Maybe just whatever I'd do if it was dinner? I'm still struggling with the meal one, two, and three concept vs. breakfast, lunch and dinner :). Please help! :wacko:

Just a though-if you prepared several different compliant foods- and gave them a little buffet to choose from- they could even vote on their favorite. If it's colorful, and presentd in a fun way, they aren't going to even think that it isn't "lunch" food. "Dinner" stuff is fine ANY time of the day !! Try to have fun with it-maybe make up funny names for the foods and print a menu. (maybe i just have a little too much time on my hands, not sure ! ;) )

Chicken and apple sausages, grass fed beef hot dogs or beef burgers without the bun, grilled chicken with sunshine sauce? Heck you could make them really happy with steak and baked sweet potato fries along with fruit kabobs. Way better than pizza!

Archived