looking for some whole30 buddies. Starting April 10th :)

Kage

Hi,

I am planning to start my 3rd whole30 on Friday. Have been "riding my own bike" but have well and truly crashed it. Over a cliff.:( Looking forward to feeling better and being able to wear my skinny jeans comfortably. Not particularly looking forward to thinking about and planning every thing i eat or giving up my beloved red wine. Sigh. But it will be worth it.

Would love a few buddies to travel the jouney with :)

Hi guys..

First timer at whole30..

Have thyroid for 3 years now and been on a low fodmap for a year now.

Been veg all my life until last year- I Eat only fish and chicken now.

It's day 3 for me - it's a little weird as I feel v lethargic today - last 2 days was super active. Today not even that hungry either..

Also what's the deal about no weighing scale? Haven't not weighed myself once in 5 days for almost 15 years now!

• Administrators

Also what's the deal about no weighing scale? Haven't not weighed myself once in 5 days for almost 15 years now!

The "deal about no weighing scale" is because that is just one measure of progress but it's the one that most folks fixate on to the exclusion of noticing any other results. We want you to listen to your body, check in with yourself regarding sleep, activity, mood, skin, energy etc and make decisions for yourself based on that, not on what the scale tells you is your number of the day.

Check these two articles for more insight on why the scale is basically useless.

http://everydaypaleo.com/attention-scale-addicts/

http://everydaypaleo.com/attention-scale-addicts-part-2/

Thanks shanny! Reading em now..

It's such a mindset overhaul to think no scales n actually to eat meat e day!

Also help me - I woke up feeling nauseated like the thought of any meat made me sick.. Is that normal? Just had lemon grilled chicken with lots of veggies sautéed in coconut oil for lunch though..

Arrghh Mayajay i just wrote a long reply and it disappeared!!

The nauseousness could be just from your hormones changing or maybe not eating enough the day before? I think it is pretty common. Maybe make some bone broth so you can at least have that, better than not having any thing.

Hi Mayajay

I felt really sick on day 2 but it passes. Why not join us on the 'started on 7th April' thread!? There's a few of us there that started within a day or two?

Look forward to catching up with you there :)

Archived