Whole 30 and Disneyworld Vacation

KSweeney

Guest Andria

Hi KSweeney, I have not been to Disneyland, but I will venture to say that you would not find compliant foods.  Your best bet is to pack a cooler that you can leave in your vehicle and plan to leave the park for a picnic lunch.  You can take a look at this article for suggestions: http://whole9life.com/2011/07/whats-in-your-cooler/

I'm sure others will chime in and maybe correct me if they know of compliant dining options specifically.

• Moderators

Like Andria and Tom posted, you're not likely to be able to keep truly W30 during your vacation. There have been some previous discussions here on the forum -- google Whole30 Disney World to find them, but this one seemed to have some good discussion. 

While you should definitely relax some on your vacation rather than stressing out about trying to be completely Whole30, it's never a bad thing to attempt to eat as healthy as possible. Google Disney World paleo and see if you can't find discussions from paleo bloggers who have been there and what they've chosen to do. If you've done a Whole30 already, or complete one soon, before your vacation, you can do reintroductions and learn how you react to different foods, so you'll be better able to choose which foods to indulge in and which you react badly enough to that you choose to avoid them completely.

Archived