Stressed

I guess I was missing my head this morning, because I just got to work and realized that I forgot my breakfast. Then, my lunch salad doesn't seem very appetizing as the homemade salad dressing I made was left at home too. I'm seriously on the verge of tears over here. Should I eat my salad for breakfast, and spend the next few hours trying to find a compliant lunch?

If you have a desk or a locker at work, stock it with a bottle each of olive oil and whatever kind of vinegar you like on your salads. I ALWAYS have balsamic in my desk drawer and right now I also have a bottle of golden balsamic. On more than one occasion I've made an emergency dash to the grocery store near my work to pick up salad greens and protein.

Are there any grocery stores near you that you could go to on a break/lunch hour? You can get some veggies, avocado, see if there is tinned tuna/salmon that is compliant. The one near me has hard-boiled eggs in a grab 'n' go deli area as well. It might not be the best lunch you'd ever had, but it'd be compliant and much better than nothing.

Archived