Day 1 - July 12th :)

Teachkk

Excellent news :)  Glad you are back in your own environment - How was day 1? Hope all is going smoothly!!  I bought the Paleo cookbook 'Well Fed' a few weeks ago and have been using a lot of their recipes.  If you haven't seen it, check it out :)  A friend of mine is going to start a Whole30 soon and she said they have a new cookbook in the works, too.  I haven't had a chance to look, but will definitely buy that when it come out.  

Take care, Alex!!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent news :)  Glad you are back in your own environment - How was day 1? Hope all is going smoothly!!  I bought the Paleo cookbook 'Well Fed' a few weeks ago and have been using a lot of their recipes.  If you haven't seen it, check it out :)  A friend of mine is going to start a Whole30 soon and she said they have a new cookbook in the works, too.  I haven't had a chance to look, but will definitely buy that when it come out.  

Take care, Alex!!

Melissa Joulwan is the author of Well Fed and also Well Fed 2. If you want to keep up with when she releases her next cookbook, her website is here: http://theclothesmakethegirl.com/ (Note: she's in the process of revamping and renaming her website.)

Teacherkk it was great. Super long days Tuesday and Thursday from 930am to 730 pm and I don't get home till 830 and leave at 830. But I have a four and a half hour break in the middle of the day. I bought this huge lunch box buy FitMark and packed lunch and dinner and a snack for just in case. It has a great shoulder strap so it carries well. My only issue is I keep having days when my stomach is just not happy and I get diarrhea. They are usually after eating out so I'm assuming that even though I check to see what oils they use they probably just go ahead using whatever they want. I'm going to try not eating out for a while and see if it goes away.

I also thing I have an issue with raw veggies so I'm going to try cooking them first just to nip that in the but and bring in more kraut and kombucha to help with digestion. A classmate who is super fake asked me about whole 30 and normally I'd explain it and get annoyed when they didn't understand, but instead I looked at her and was like you can read about it at whole9life.com I just don't feel like explaining it right now sorry lol. I don't even care if it's rude.

I have both Well Fed 1 and 2 and the zucchini soup is amazing. I need to make it again cause it was a quick way to get some veggies in in the morning.

I'm babysitting this morning and I was going to go to the gym at 1130 but I really need to read for tonight's class and tomorrow morning so instead I took the three year old on a two mile carriage ride up hills that sucked the life out of me, we ran around the track - her sister is a high school track star and so she wants to be just like her and then I could run super slow haha, and then did some monkey bars. We kept moving - I kept moving for an hour and now I'm pooped but I feel like I got a good workout. After this I'm going home to eat lunch, smash some clean water, and heD over to school. I'm only allowing myself one coffee in the morning because I don't want to be stuck on caffeine and I have a feeling I have a little adrenal fatigue and I want to heal that.

Are you excited for school?

Nedelkma and Sadieminx where you at ladies? We miss you!

Archived