Herbal teas

Bexstoth

Since this is a "tea" related topic I'm going to post my question here (sorry if this is considered hi-jacking!) there is this tea that I like to drink every night as it is caffeine-free and it helps me relax before I go to bed. 

The ingredients are: Organic rooibos, organic cinnamon, natural flavors, organic apple, and organic chamomile.  Is this Whole30 compliant?  ...or do I have to say goodbye to this and find a different tea to drink?

• Moderators

Since this is a "tea" related topic I'm going to post my question here (sorry if this is considered hi-jacking!) there is this tea that I like to drink every night as it is caffeine-free and it helps me relax before I go to bed.

The ingredients are: Organic rooibos, organic cinnamon, natural flavors, organic apple, and organic chamomile. Is this Whole30 compliant? ...or do I have to say goodbye to this and find a different tea to drink?

This is fine.

The ingredients are: Organic rooibos, organic cinnamon, natural flavors, organic apple, and organic chamomile.  Is this Whole30 compliant?  ...or do I have to say goodbye to this and find a different tea to drink?

Yum that sounds delicious. What brand is it/where can you get it?

Yum that sounds delicious. What brand is it/where can you get it?

TAZO - Organic baked cinnamon apple

I am pretty sure you can get it in any grocery store. I want to say I bought this at Target. I'm not 100% sure though, TAZO is pretty popular brand I think.

Archived