Starting this Sunday Sept 16th....anyone else starting that day?

Alaina Hugo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started on Sunday, Sept 16th, so my day 30 is today, according to my calculations. I'm a little confused because it seems some of you are indicating you're already done.... :unsure:

In any event, I'm looking forward to going out to lunch tomorrow and having a chicken dish favorite of mine that has a little butter in with the sauce. I will also have a bit of cream in my coffee. Other than reintro'ing dairy (which I actually only plan on having a few times a week at most), I'm not going to change much. I've been off gluten, grains, and legumes for a while. I guess the main change, other than occasional dairy, is not being quite as worried what is in a sauce when we go out to eat (as long as they can assure me it is gluten-free).

Weirdly, I'm already looking forward to doing the Whole30 again in January :)

Yesterday was my Day 30: made it! No cheats, no slip-ups. Loved it. Now I'm following the re-introduction schedule as prescribed. Like some others have said, definitely look forward to doing another one of these.

FYI, I posed my "After Action Report" in the Success Stories forum, in case anyone wants to see more.

Alan

Archived