Yuzu! Making water more fun and drinkable

Bucket

I have found that in past Whole30s I get tired of water. Lemon helps for a while, but even that gets a bit blah and tough at work with cutting up lemon wedges in the kitchen. 

Recently I discovered yuzu, which not only enlivens water, but is one of the most complex citrus fruits I have ever experienced. It makes the best salad dressing too, but really, I love it for what it does to water.

Thanks for the tip! I really struggle with the water intake. Other things that help me.... tea is "water" as is club soda. 

Can you get compliant lemon &/or lime juice locally that you could keep at work for a quick shot, instead of cutting up wedges?

I'll have to look into that! I have a water bottle with a reservoir in the middle I usually fill with fruit. Today it's cucumber, yesterday strawberries. It really helps me drink more water. 

That's an excellent idea Frogtox! Thanks for the tip.

I assume, but don't know for sure, that bone broth might also count as water?

There are some "drinks" recipes in the Whole30 book that look pretty good. Page 390.

Bucket.... can you squeeze some lemon or lime juice & take a small container to work with your lunch?

Archived