Diving in on 10/19

luv2scuba

Finished the book, cleaning cupboards, making meal plan. Plan to shop on Saturday and begin my meal prep.

My why's - mostly health related. Being 58,I have aches and pains in my knees. Recently "acquired" some allergies, hives, watery, itchy eyes. I've been doing too much protein powders and protein bars because it's easy to eat at work. And I would like to lose some weight.

Day 1

Ready and anxious to begin! Groceries are bought. Weight and measurements taken. Taking pics soon.

Some of my allergy symptoms have subsided the last couple of days. Eyes not as watery, nose not running all the time, and hives not nearly as bad. I cut out the protein powder on Thursday and got an air purifier too.

Here I go....

Thanks Linven and Seafarer! I had a great first day! I prepared sausage, tomato sauc e, cauliflower crumbles, roasted chicken, baked sweet potatoes and meatballs for meals.

Felt good today, lots of energy even tho the weather was depressing, first snowfall.

Day 1 meals

Meal 1-2 sausage patties, 2 eggs with a handful of cauliflower crumbles, baby spinach, a couple of grape tomatoes, (cooked in coconut oil) and coffee with coconut milk.

Meal 2- 2 meatballs, spaghetti squash, with tomato sauce.

Meal 3 - Apple with almond butter.

Day 2

Woke up with major watery eyes today, some itching on neck and face. None lasted long, maybe an hour after rising. We had a hard freeze last night. Turned air purifier up today.

Meal 1 - 2 sausage patties, 2 eggs with a handful of cauliflower and spinach, half an onion, a few grape tomatoes fried in coconut oil. Coffee with coconut milk.

Planned for Meal 2 - roasted chicken, roasted sweet potatoes, berries with coconut milk. (@ work)

Planned for meal 3- hard boiled egg, Apple with almond butter.

Thanks Shannon, I have a lapband and am not able to eat that much food at one time. Plus have to eat slowly.

Yesterday went pretty much as planned. Was worried about work as I don't have a lot of time to eat. But I had my meal over 2 breaks and it went well. Have to keep playing with my food till I find what works.

Plan for today:

Meal 1 - eggs with cauliflower, spinach and grape tomatoes. Coffee with coconut milk.

Meal 2 - meatballs, spaghetti squash with tomato sauce. Coffee with coconut milk.

Meal 3 - hard boiled eggs, grape tomatoes, cashews.

allergy symptoms much the same today, hive like itching, watery eyes upon waking. Seems to be shorter in duration.

Day 3 done!! Went as planned. My energy is good, not looking to kill anyone yet. Eating my egg and veggie scramble with chicken instead of the sausage. Planning on chicken and sweet potatoes for meal 2. Will add some veggies. Meal 3 will be a hard boiled egg and some veggies. Need to eat some berries before they go bad.

Allergy symptoms, hive like itching on face and neck seems a little worse.

Going on!!!

Archived