Heartbroken on Day 24

angelamarie22

• Moderators

Good news!

Just keep working on eating within an hour of waking, building template meals and honoring your body... once it is healed on the inside and feeling safe, any weight that it NEEDS to lose will come off... just rmemeber, weight your body needs to lose is often different from weight you WANT it to lose... that's the case for most women anyway...

Hi there !! You have come a long way - by reading your before menu !! Keep it up !!

I have a suggestion for breakfast... If you like cooked cabbage, it is yummy. (I didn't realize that I would like cabbage as much as I do) I also fry up gr beef, and also use sw potatoes, but have also made it with shredded cabbage and broccoli slaw. sauté it all together and then I add a bit of coconut milk if I want it creamy. Today I added my sw. potato soup in it along with coconut milk. It was seriously delish.

I agree with changing the thinking about breakfast lunch dinner. I now go by M1,2,3 and it has really helped me to get out of my own head about what was acceptable to eat. I eat to nourish my body, not by what 'breakfast' should be.

Hope to read more of your successes !

Archived