oops - but does it matter if im doing whole60?

So two days ago I had a bowl of tomato and pork soup my husband made for dinner. I just realized it had peanut butter in it. This would mean I need to restart but I am planning on just weighing myself on Day 31 and measuring but then continuing for a whole 60 before reintroduction. So I'm thinking it doesn't really matter since I'm doing it longer anyway. I started Oct 13 so it was on day 17 about...

• Moderators

Reintroducing legumes via peanut butter hits the reset button for your body, but in the context of 43 more days to go, you should be fine. The only problem is if you let planning to go 60 days open the door to your "allowing" off-plan foods as long as it was an accident, unintentional, a small amount, etc. 

Ok thank you. No I won't allow offplan foods. It was a mistake as I was tired and most everything my husband cooks is on plan anyway and I didn't think he puts peanut butter in soup with pork, usually just soup with turkey or beef (it's a variation of west African groundnut soup), so I didn't think to ask about ingredients. I will definitely be asking before I eat anything else he cooks for the rest of the whole30.

Archived