Feeling wicked discouraged on day 13

I am terrified I will not lose weight, I am also terrified that this is doing nothing for me.  I want to finish strong, but I am getting more and more discouraged. My energy is really LOW, I am always so, so, tired, I'm sleeping like crap(less and worse than I did before this program, which was really bad), my pants are still TIGHT and nothing is fitting me different.  When is all this hard work going to pay off? 

The past two days I have been STARVING ALL DAY LONG. I eat until I'm totally stuffed almost uncomfortable but I am so hungry a few hours later. I am drinking a ton of water I don't know what else I can do? I'm just really bummed out

Ok, firstly I'd remind you that this a 30 day programme, not 13, and MANY people see the most magic in the latter stages.

Secondly, stressing about weightloss is counter productive as stress in itself prevents weightloss from happening, so please... chill...

Thirdly you mentioned in another thread that it's that time of the month for you - this often results in an increase in appetite, so please continue to eat until satiety, ensuring your meals are meeting the recommended meal template.

If you want to check that you are on the right track please feel free to post a few days worth of your food/liquid intake - something might jump out that is causing that feeling of fullness, followed by hunger, or you may just need to make some tweaks in the composition of your meals - it's hard to tell though without knowing exactly what you are eating.

Archived