Day 25 and I want to be done!

I have lost all excitement and interest in eating. I am Bc I have to but I so do not look forward to it :/ I want to quit! I just want a glass of wine!

And I miss my old poops. My whole 30 #2's stink (pardon the pun) I don't know if it's too much oil or fat? I mostly eat cashews for my fat and whatever I cook with

• Moderators

Food boredom is pretty common, so you may have some of that going on. If you've been eating a lot of different things throughout your Whole30, maybe pick one or two favorites to have in the next few days, so you have something familiar and comforting. Conversely, if you've been eating basically the same thing for a while, maybe it's time to mix it up and try something new. 

Nuts in general can cause people digestive issues if they eat too many of them, so maybe try cutting the cashews out for a while and having some other fat sources instead. Olives, avocado, or coconut flakes are all good choices, or make some sauces to add to your foods (this can also help with any food boredom that might be going on). Try hollandaise over your eggs, Moroccan dipping sauce on -- well, really, just about anything -- it's great on steak and chicken, jazzes up cooked vegetables, works well as a salad dressing, makes eggs more interesting. There's also these ghee & mayo based sauces -- surely something there will sound appealing.

You might also try sauerkraut or kimchi or other fermented foods, or a good probiotic supplement, to see if that helps with the digestive stuff.

Archived